Thursday 14 October 2021

How to say No to others - 20 work examples to use

 Saying No at Work is difficult for many as they fear this might impact their growth.

For some it is a guilt which limits their number of Nos.

Here are 20 examples you can use.

Buy Time Examples

1. If I have time after finishing my other commitments, I'll get to it.

2. I am on a deadline

3. I don't have the bandwidth this month. What is the time line?

4. That is not possible due to my schedule.

5. I simply do not have the time at this moment. Let me suggest someone who might be able to assist you.

6. I appreciate your considering me, but I'm afraid I'm already scheduled on that day.

7. I'm afraid I won't be able to this time.

8. I'm already overflowing with XYZ.

9. Sadly I can't right now.

10. I will stop Project Y for one week and do Project X. Is it acceptable?

11. May be Next Week.

12. I am not good at high pressure situations.

13. No I can not do it in so short a time.

14. I have a commitment I cant get out of.

15. I have to consult my boss on how to schedule it in.


Not me examples

16. I'm not sure I can do it, may be Louise can. I'll make a request for you.

17. Why me? You could have asked X.

18. No; I don't have the necessary skills. Why not  X?

19. Why not outsource it?

20. X specializes in such work




No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliminating daily Stress, Worry and Frustration

  Stress has a brilliant way of sneaking up on you. It can wrap up inside you and grow like a Chia Pet until the sprouts become out of hand....